Endometrial cancer

Lampwork54
Regular Contributor

Re: Endometrial cancer

These are my raggo-muffins.  They're Lhasa Apsos.  They used to be bred by the Tibetan monks and they have a particular affinity with beds as they were used as bed warmers.  I've had to train my dogs diligently to be off the bed while I make it and they're not allowed back up until the pillows are all in place.  Took a while, but definitely made life easier than trying to make the bed up while they're clawing for life on to it.

GracieGracieBearBearGracie and BearGracie and Bear

Budgie
Super Contributor

Hi Lampwork54,

Your babies are gorgeous  😊.

Budgie 

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Hi Lampwork, 

Thank you for the back story. And for the puppy pictures. It's cool that you and Claire both have a Tibetan link. One of you have a soul mate and the other has the most loyal friendships. 

I'm writing about my chemo on my blog. My general feeling about chemo... It sucks balls. Not a fan at all. But I'll just shut up and get on with it.

I hope you are feeling better. 

Cheers

Phil

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Hi Claire

Still quiet for you. I hope your surgery recovery is going well. And I hope your abused fingernails are on the mend following anxious wait at the hospital yesterday.

I'm sorry the virtual books weren't a very stimulating read.

Cheers

Phil

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Hi Budgie

You comment was short and sweet. I know you can do better. Do you have a photo of your beloved malamute?

This is my Bonnie. Siberian husky.

Bonnie loves her DaddyBonnie loves her Daddy

Budgie
Super Contributor

Hi Phil,

Here is a couple of shots of Jasper.   He was actually our son's dog, but we were looking after Jasper while our son was going through a rough spot with his wife (now ex wife).  Anyway, our son was overseas alot, so Jasper just became ours.  A very intelligent dog, always had to have the last word.   A lovely friend.

Budgie

Giving a bit of back chatGiving a bit of back chatIMG_0876.JPG

Katekat
Valued Contributor

I do love dog related posts! Heart

So lovely to see all of your four-legged friends!! I am a dog person as well, but sadly we don't have dogs right now - miss my dachshunds dearly. Does a toddler count? Smiley Wink

PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Ok Kate, 

Toddlers count. This is my grandson. Named after me. But he is known as Eddie, not Phil.

We went out to dinner on Monday. The road outside is lined with these concrete spheres. I was showing Eddie how to kick the ball.

20190808_121647.jpg

20190808_121741.jpg

20190808_121857.jpg

Budgie
Super Contributor

What a cutie!
PhilPepper
Regular Contributor

Hi Claire

I think your thread has been hijacked. I hope you and Lampwork are enjoying the photos. Lots of cuteness been thrown around.

I hope you guys are resting well.

After a crap chemo initiation, I'm dealing well today. Keeping warm to fight off the tingling fingers. It's annoying that playing guitar makes them cold. I can't play for long, but I have seemed to have lost precision which is nice.

Take care and get well soon.

Cheers

Phil

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.