GBM level4

postiesgirl
Occasional Contributor

GBM level4

Hi everyone, My name is Sue and I am newly diagnosed with a level4 Gbm which was removed last month.Started Radio and Chemo this week and would love to talk to any one who has been down this road as they told me there is no cure only treatment and looking it all up on the web sure can be a bit depressing.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Seadee
Occasional Contributor

Re: GBM level4

Hi Sue, Sorry to hear your news.I also have incurable cancer diagnosed in May this year.It is in the lungs and I have never been a smoker so it was quite a shock.Since then I have been in an emotional haze getting my head around it all, so do know how you feel. Thinking of you, Dee
0 Kudos
postiesgirl
Occasional Contributor

Re: GBM level4

Hi Dee, Sorry to hear your diagnosis, that sucks. It takes a lot to get your head around the thought of dying, I think the worst is worrying about those we love and have to leave behind. I have spent a lot of time thinking and talking about this and now find myself in a good space especially now I know the details of what will happen at the end with a GBM lvl4, once I was reasured I would be keep pain free and that it would be quick I found I could deal with it much better and also my faith has helps lots too.Good luck with you, I will be thinking of you. Cheers Sue
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.