confusion set in

Andrea_has_a_he
Occasional Contributor

confusion set in

hi don't know where to start, Just playing the waiting game until a bed becomes available, then will find out staging
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
wombat4
Contributor

Re: confusion set in

Hi, main thing is to stay positive, it really makes you stronger, while you have to wait for the bed and staging, try relaxing and meditating,lower the stress levels, it helps. a relative of mine went in for an op, and during the procedure they came across cancer in the bladder and they removed it there and then, he was put on medication, not chemo and he is now fine, that was 12 mths ago. try not to think the worst. wombat4
0 Kudos
Andrea_has_a_he
Occasional Contributor

Hi Found out today that I have a bed on Wednesday 18th Jan 2012. also found out that the second tumour is the lymph node which measures 5.2 and 2cm diameter. I will have some answers by Thursday now to stay in positive thinking mode. (very hard to do) Andrea
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

It's hard not to worry when it's all new . Once you get into treatment it will be easier, in that you know they are doing something about it.
0 Kudos
Andrea_has_a_he
Occasional Contributor

Hi Thanks for the comment. have been reading some of the stories and there is so much positive feed back from most people it is nice to see and read. Have a wonderful day Andrea
0 Kudos
Andrea_has_a_he
Occasional Contributor

Hi all went for my pre op checks getting ready for Wednesday 18/01/12 bloods, urine, ecg, blood pressure,and so on 4 hours later walking out of there with antibiotics as I have protein in the urine and white cells up and a possibility of not having the op due to an infection will find out tomorrow afternoon, so I am keeping fingers crossed all is a go. I need, want or what ever answers as to how good or bad things are I am so frustrated. Andrea
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.