Bucket list ideas??????

Not applicable

Re: Bucket list ideas??????

Try abucketlisttypething.tumblr.com. This is aimed at young (at heart) people and contains things that everyone can achieve. Unlike most online bucket lists, this one posts a couple of pictorials a week suggesting ideas of things that can be done simply without much planning. It is regularly updated so if you have any requests then leave a note and follow the comments. I hope it gives you some ideas... Rhi
0 Kudos
Seadee
Occasional Contributor

Get your advertising off this site.Hardly appropriate!!!
0 Kudos
ashes
Contributor

Hi Dee Just found this thread. I used to have some good ideas but gave up because I was unable to do any of them. Anyway will discuss with you further as you may be well enough to do them. I hope so. I hate to think that anyone else was in the same physical position as me! Talk soon Ash
0 Kudos
jsbach
Occasional Contributor

Since my diagnosis at the start of Dec 2011, my list is a little practical and enjoyable. There's been things like get the house repainted, tidy up the yard, clean the shed which are all pretty boring. I plan on the Great ocean Road drive sometime soon (depending on chemo reactions), only dream about hot air ballooning as I have Meniers and don't cope with heights. The other big thing that I have is, as I am a secondary school music teacher, I've always wanted to create my own musical. So my list includes getting it together and then staging it by the middle of year (it's my first survival goal). The last 6 weeks have been pretty busy but the script is now mostly down. If you're not musical, you could always write a book - that's the next thing after the musical for me. cheers Tim
0 Kudos
Jules_68
Contributor

Merci Seadee.....lol. Let me know what else you are doing. I thought I had a buckedt list but all i have is see the lourve (Paris), swim with the whale sharks (WA), visit Broom, Darwin and Perth and pay out a mortgage...anything else would be a bonus......but "How do you plan life".
0 Kudos
Seadee
Occasional Contributor

Wow Tim.. taking on a musical.That's impressive (and a little crazy, he he). I've had an idea for a children's book.You've inspired me to get into it. 8-)
0 Kudos
jsbach
Occasional Contributor

Go for it Seadee. Remember, we can all achieve anything that we want. And there's nothing wrong with being a little bit crazy - it certainly helps life be a little more bearable. cheers
0 Kudos
Desy_Cares
New Contributor

Well I thought that I would share with you guys that I am one step closer to completing another item on my bucket list....I once saw on a list "Marry a Stranger". Based on the fact that I have been married once and lost more than half of everything I owned, I figured that one might be a bit risky. However, thinking outside the box, yesterday I have enrolled to do an Advanced Diploma in Celebrancy. So hopefully, I too maybe able to "Marry a Stranger". Just hopefully it will to strangers that will be able to live happliy ever after. Just thought I would share and give you all a laugh. Desy Cares
Desy_Cares
New Contributor

Well I thought that I would share with you guys that I am one step closer to completing another item on my bucket list....I once saw on a list "Marry a Stranger". Based on the fact that I have been married once and lost more than half of everything I owned, I figured that one might be a bit risky. However, thinking outside the box, yesterday I have enrolled to do an Advanced Diploma in Celebrancy. So hopefully, I too maybe able to "Marry a Stranger". Just hopefully it will to strangers that will be able to live happliy ever after. Just thought I would share and give you all a laugh. Desy Cares
0 Kudos
smellingtherose
Occasional Contributor

My continual contemplation on this idea stated when I was well enough to start walking after surgery - yesterday feeling much better, although still having issues with hills and stairs - I got a strange idea = what about bush walking or trekking? Will need to think about this a little more
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.