Fear

Not applicable

Fear

Fear is one of the main problems that effect us as we attempt to remove the problems that we call cancer, fear of what it has done to us,fear of what it will do to us and fear of what will happen if we do not achive a positive result in removing that ailment. Fear is created by self, not knowing how to help self, it is created by thoses of good intent who demand that their way is the only way and by the lack of positive actions around us by those don't know any better. The removal of fear is both easy and difficult, it is something that you as the holder of fear must work on, not by somebody doing it for you because if they try to do it they are compounding the problem for both. Yet on the other hand there are those who can show you how to remove all of the negativities and start you on a positive path. orgon;
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Re: Fear

Do not know what to think of fear. In recent weeks I've learned that two more close friends have been diagnosed (bone and brain cancers)...it seems as an epidemic....am I next?
0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

Re: FearI

Fear It Is all in the mind years ago i spent a lot of time alone in the bush fishing and bushwalking for 5 days at a time alone there wild dogs and and you would hear strange noises at night sometimes youre imagination ran wild,I then came to the conclusion the only thing I had to fear was my imagination and I loved the bush even more.I approach this illness the same way at first the fear reared its ugly head again but it has been replaced with determination to face this head on.So that is how I face my fear. kj
0 Kudos
maxineokeefe
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fear

Hi, i found a great blog on similar topics - check out: http://secrettruthoflife.com/2013/11/06/what-is-worry-where-does-it-come-from-how-can-you-get-rid-of-it/ It helped me a lot I hope you enjoy, Max x
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.