Hair Loss

Not applicable

Hair Transplant in india

Dear all, PLEASE NOTE: This commercial post has been removed by the Administration Team as it breaches the terms and conditions of usage for the website. Kind regards Cancer Connections Admin Team
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

Re: Hair Transplant in india

MORE FLAMING SPAM - they are persistent
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

Re: Hair Loss

G'day everyone One of the few advantages of being on Androgen Deprivation Therapy is that you get hair growing where you thought you had lost it permanently. Having been variously on Androcur and Zolodex I can vouch for Androcur as being better in this regard. (I believe it is also used to treat Alopecia - hair loss - in the female of the species!) The hair that does grow back is very fine and flies away from scissors of clippers, but nevertheless it is there (another term is bum fluff!!). However, hair in other parts of the body is also affected. Hair on my arms grows, not thicker but longer. Last time I was on Zolodex I measured some hairs 6 cm in length. So maybe all these spammers suggesting that we go to India to regain our hair lost through male pattern baldness are wasting their time - we could all go onto Androcur. There are side effects, but I guess it is a choice - hair or testosterone. Cheers Sailor I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each. I do not think that they will sing to me. I have seen them riding seaward on the waves Combing the white hair of the waves blown back When the wind blows the water white and black. T S Eliot. The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock
0 Kudos
harker
Frequent Contributor

Sailor I don't wish to know any more. Have you been taking your medication? H
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

Hiya sailor and H Today i revisited the cc place I stayed at whilst I was undergoing treatment. I had a lot of people looking at me sideways and had to remind them the last time they saw me i was bald! haha I had a lot of hair growth from my treatment also and my eyelashes were unbelievably long. My arms were like rugs and my legs too, oh and facial hair ... not at all feminine. Luckily it all stopped after a bit and am back to normal hair everywhere. Julie
0 Kudos
samex
Regular Contributor

A valid right wing response Sailor!
0 Kudos
harker
Frequent Contributor

It wasn't me.
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

Harker, am sure it wasn't you ... i think you would have a little more flair and finesse attached to you spamming. Not that I think you would spam of course. 🙂
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Spam here as well, my goodness surely people are allowed to give advice on where to obtain the best hairpieces. Would it be permitted for me to tell who I used to get rid of the hair on my free flap or is this spam too,come on guys where the freedom of choice. Dave
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

G'day Oldman There is a difference. You are here on the site to both give and receive support. So if you want to talk about procedures that have been helpful to you, that is fine. But these people are blatantly on the site to sell services. There is a difference - at least that is my opinion Sailor
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.