hi

jenni
Not applicable

hi

Hi I have vulva cancer and would find it very helpful if l could talk to others who have this cancer. since getting this cancer l feel so alone as nobody seems to understand or want to talk about it with me.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DG
Contributor

Re: hi

Hi Jenni I'm sorry to hear you have this terrible disease, I don't have the same cancer as you, I have bowel cancer with secondaries on the liver and lymph nodes, so i cant help you really I don't know enough about yours or much about mine to be honest but i just wanted to say I'm here to listen anyway, It's so much worse when you feel no one wants to hear or talk with you.. Take care Deb's
0 Kudos
0821abroad
Occasional Contributor

I don't have same cancer. Really encourage you to just keep talking. I tried a journal but am too verbal for it. The Cancer Council Helpline staff have been good for me, I feel better after talking with them. I've also got access to a social worker. Thoughts with you.
0 Kudos
madamehdivision
New Contributor

Hi Jenni, Have you looked into joining the gynaecological cancer group through this website? I too have also just asked to join. It would probably be beneficial in providing some specific GYN/ONC focused support.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.