Jaxin is in the building

Oldman
Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

Hello Guys,Yes our baby boy was born yesterday at 10.50am he weights 3296grams or 7.2pound.Donna is well as Jaxin.Check him out as he is my new avatar and on my homepage.oldman (proud Dad)
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Nikki_YAC
Frequent Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

Jaxin is the most gorgoeus boys name! Congratulations to both you and Donna. My partner and I hope we can have kids soon (depending on the effects of my treatmnet and my fertility), as I am 35 in April. We have been trying to think of unique boys names and its so so hard. You have both come up with a winner!   best, nikki
0 Kudos
Oldman
Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

Hi Nikki,I did not like the  normal spelling (Jackson) it looked like a surname, then we found (Jaxon) which I thought was cool. But a few weeks ago Alex made him a card and I guess being 8years old she spelt it how it sounds which of course was (Jaxin) when she showed us the card we noticed the spelling and thought it was so much better than (Jaxon) so we ran with it.Now Alex feels really special as she has had an input.Kevin
0 Kudos
Nikki_YAC
Frequent Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

oh my god...that is the sweetest story ever!
0 Kudos
Alex
New Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

Congratulations on the new arrival..
0 Kudos
mikey
Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

Congratulations. What a beautiful boy. You must be very proud.
0 Kudos
dragonwyk
Occasional Contributor

Jaxin is in the building

He is just absolutely gorgeous!  Congratulations to both you and Donna. Christine
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jaxin is in the building

Wow Kevin, he is absolutely beautiful CONGRATULATIONS!! I love the name Jaxin it is really lovely, glad to hear that Donna is doing well too. What a great way to lift your spirits, makes everything that youv'e been through seem worthwhile I bet. Butterfly
0 Kudos
mihalo
Contributor

Re: Jaxin is in the building

Hey Daddo! Congrats, but I can't see a piccy! Wonderful news 🐵 and yes love the name too. Nikki we tried to think of original good names as we are both teachers. So Harrison is oureldest and after I had him a boom of Harrison's followed. Then we had Logan and I had never heard of it as a first name but loved it and have since met about 7 Logans in the boys school alone there are 3 out of 420 kids! And well Ryan is our youngest and his name was chosen for the meaning..."Little King" He is and always will be our little one and our last name is King hence the meaning was quite fitting and I liked it. Have you come up with any good ones? We had names chosen well and truely before we had babies....like 5 yrs before! Anyway......back on topic....Oldman, hope you are doing well and enjoying EVERY special moment with your little man. Love and hugs, Michele xx
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Jaxin is in the building

Hi Mihalo, How did you go with your talk you were going to give? Has it been yet or still to come? We were like you with the kids names & had them picked out well before they were born. 2 boys but I had my heart set on Scarlet for a girl, not to be but I really loved that name for a little girl probably from Gone with the wind, (she was so strong). We havent heard anything from kevin (oldman) in over 12 months now. Hopefully he is okay and has just moved on. I think this thread even though it has this months date is probably from this time last year. Hopefully he still checks in every now and then and will get your message. Hope you are well. The new site is much better isnt it? Butterfly
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.