Depression

Carvapa
Not applicable

Depression

I was diagnosed two years ago and had surgery and its all good now. But i recently had a relationship breakdown and I feel everything is falling apart. Dont know if its the hormones or what exactly. But im so depressed. Please help
2 REPLIES 2
Greenleaf
New Contributor

Re: Depression

Hi Carvapa, I have recently been diagnosed and am still awaiting surgery, however I've battled depression now for 16 years. If you would like to chat please feel free to message me if you like. Otherwise I suggest going to your doctor if you have a good one and tell them how you feel, they should be able to refer you to a counselor. Beyondblue is good as well, look them up and see if there's anything on their website that refers to how you're feeling.
Angel1370
New Contributor

Re: Depression

I was also diagnosed two years ago and have recently been diagnosed with depression. I'm finding it very difficult to move forward and put on a brave face to the world when I feel so incredibly sad inside. My doctor was great- referred me to a psychologist and has given me medication so I can get through each day without crying all day. I'm happy to chat if you are interested.
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.