9 months after HnN treatments

Azjoetrucker
Frequent Contributor

9 months after HnN treatments

Hi all-

Happy to report that nine months out of treatment I seem to have gotten the Face and Neck lymphoedema controlled using the lympho massage, swallowing exercises, upper body high repetition exercises and judicial use of red root lymph detox.  

My face is finally coming back.

Fatigue is a thing of the past but I have made no progress gaining back those 22 lbs...quite probably due to having developed swallowing issues...which I'm still muddling through to defeat.

In all, looks like there's a life to enjoy and conquer after Chemo and Rad.

Cheers, Joe

3 REPLIES 3
sch
Super Contributor

Re: 9 months after HnN treatments

Congratulations Joe.

I believe you had been reviewing treatment options due to your insurance running out soon?

Were the treatment options you are doing now that are getting results for you, are they new treatments or pre-existing treatments?

-sch

0 Kudos
Azjoetrucker
Frequent Contributor

Sch-

Hi.  Actually my insurance ran out just after last treatment on June 2019.

A trucking colleage emailed me about Joe Tippens cancer protocol and after researching fenbendazole I've been using that protocol.

The main struggle really has been with lymphoedema of the face and neck...and that's improving.  Still working on it.

Sadly, I have pretty much turned away from conventional medicine.  

I will continue to share my status.

Cheers, Joe

Azjoetrucker
Frequent Contributor

Sch-

To answer your questions- aside from the Joe Tippens protocol, my lympho program is an amalgamation of established lympho massage techniques, swallowing exercises, upper body calisthenics (to promote circulation) and two days using Red Root tincture believed to help detox the lymph nodes.

I seem to max out at 10 drops of red root twice per day for two days...more seems to overload my liver.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.