HOW TO DEAL WITH A LOVE ONE'S ANGER?

cath1
Occasional Contributor

Re: HOW TO DEAL WITH A LOVE ONE'S ANGER?

Hi Traci Renee

You curl me up with your sometimes wicked humour but know that is how we survive it all sometimes🤗.

Yes you might be right about the comment. I have always seen to everything. House, bills, kids, hols etc so he would be lost with me not around. Ha but then I never presume he will go 1st as you just never know do you ?

Well if I get c I will be kind, appreciative etc of those that care for me. I know what it like to be the carer.

I have had a lovely day, long walk with my dogs, talked to my youngest grandsons, at a distance of course, talked to my eldest girl and son AND he has been nice to me all day !! Its been great so looking to tomorrow with hope. 

I live in Oxfordshire, UK so we have a big pond between us 😀

I do hope your day has also been better, please say it has so we can say snap !!

We know we will be there to the end however much hurt we feel but it would be nice to feel loved , appreciated and not treading on egg shells all the time wouldnt it ?

Take good care, keep smiling and believe in yourself.

Big bear hug xx

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Hi Cath1,

Yes, a very large pond between us!  Lmao...I’m so glad you had a great day, so deserving.  No my day sucked.  We got into an argument bc I finally said something about the letter I wrote him about a week and 1/2 ago about asking me why I am upset.  He got up saying are you friggin kidding, I have to ask you.  He doesn’t get it...I am starting to believe he never will.  Everyone will come before me.  I put most of my clothes in trash bags...I just don’t know what to do, I’m so upset...😭 I can not go on with feeling like this...ya know I told you he said he is glad he got it and not me.   I’m really thinking he is lying 🤥...Cath1 none of us deserve this...hey I inboxed you...look at your inbox...I just don’t know what I did in my life to be treated this way.  I always make sure everyone is taken care of...I give up...🤯

0 Kudos
cath1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tracie Renee

I was praying we could say snap and I was so sad that you had another crap day. Its just not fair. Why why why is it like this ? Dont get it at all and its so painful and hurtful. I think living in silence about it most of the time just makes it worse. If you could say to X its been like this and they showed you compassion then you could deal with it easier. Its the fact that having c seems to give them a licence to say/ do what they want makes it so awful. The comment oh well he has c from people is something I hear so that is an excuse for anything. NO it is not or at least should not be.

I am keeping fingers crossed that you have a good one today and also I have a 2nd good one.

Believe in yourself and know you are not alone. 

Big big bear hug xx

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Hi Cath1, 

I am going to go thru my things, I have also removed my wedding rings.  He broke my heart yesterday when he said that he is f-in stuck with me in this house.  Absolutely was the last nasty thing, I could let him say to me... When I’ve been here thru this whole thing and 28 years.  All I’ve done is cry since.  He came in this morning and asked me if I want coffee?  I’m afraid of letting him make anything for me...might put something in it to knock me off. So I said I’ll make it, he said no I want to.  He did then, tried to kiss me on the lips and I said oh no.  Hasn’t apologized or anything but after everything he has put me thru since 2014.  I just have to really think this all out....  I hope and pray you have another wonderful day my friend across the pond...

0 Kudos
cath1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Traci Renee

• It so hurt to hear what he had said to you and then expect you to kiss him !!! I find it odd because my hub is the same, is it most men ? Its they can say such unkind things and then its like they think you can just forget. It just does not work like that does it ?? Its still in your head going around and around, the next day and on and on.
  • God my heart goes to you and I wish I could help but I know myself that I am not sure anyone can BUT you are not alone says she from across the pond 😁. I would say try talking but you wrote a letter ( which I thought was a very good idea) and have had no discussion or feedback from him on that. So soul destroying for you. 
  • I have had another good day and I think I need to pinch myself 😀. Did much the same as yesterday and then had small barbie TNT.
  • Think I now know why though. Too long to put down all but my cousin who hub thinks is wonderful. Well he rang and told hub that the drugs hub had taken for 2 years prob triggered the cancer. Well I had begged and pleaded with him not to take it from day 1 without success. It was not until his  diagnosis that he chose to  stop taking it. This had caused a massive rift between us as he swore, threatened me etc because I kept on begging him to stop. I had done thorough research and knew what a high risk drug it was and I had told him all this. I kept on begging for 2 yrs because I cared. I think my cousin confirming what I had been saying maybe woke him up. After all he had been so nasty to me over it that I think it kinda dawned on him that I had said it because I very worried and the c diagnosis was what I told him could very easily happen if he took the drug. Well what do think of my theory ?? Hope I have read this right.
  • I was thinking about your rings. If you feel so so hurt then I do not blame you. Perhaps it may knock him into touch. He cannot hurt you one minute then the next think its all forgotten if the issues have not been resolved.
  • Please try to be strong for YOU not anyone else.
  • Thinking of you and hoping this day was better. Take special care.
  • Big hugs xx
0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Hi Cath1, 

Today is slightly better, bc I told him I’m probably leaving.  Did you get my message in your inbox??? Lots of love my friend across that large POND!!! Lol. You made me smile...😀😘

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Cath1,

go to top of the screen profile, then look at messages I sent you one and it’s private.  Only between you and I.  I just sent you another.  Big hugs...xoxo

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

8171A703-8185-475E-A4CB-BF5AC66DF7AD.gif

 Hi Cath1,

Are you gonna meet me half way across the POND!  LMAO...( Laugh My Ass Off)

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Cath1, 

I hope you had another good day.  I always hear from you so I’m a little worried about not hearing from you.  Xoxo

0 Kudos
Traci-Renee
Frequent Contributor

Hi Cath1,

I haven’t heard from you.  I hope everything is going as good as good can be these days.  Thinking of you all.

Your Friend across the Pond!!

❤️

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.