My husband was told treatment not working.

Elaines
Occasional Contributor

Re: reply

You are absolutely right. I think we re very similar in how we think of our situation.. i too, feel his pain especially when hes going thru heavy chemo and radiotherapy. My husband too remains positive and tells me to think likewise, its only human to worry and be distraught.
For the first 2 weeks after diagnosis i felt so bad and was so down, i couldnt even get out of bed and felt terrible everyday..
I felt a heaviness that just sat over my shoulders and wouldnt go away .. there were times i even asked myself, if people actually could survive this...
0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Re: reply

I wonder the same thing too. My friends say we will but I can’t see it at the moment. Now I can do is make him happy, let him do what he wants and eat what he wants. Letting him live happily with no regrets. 

0 Kudos
Nina6
Occasional Contributor

Re: My husband was told treatment not working.

I m so sorry you have to go through this terrible..terrible journey jenniferwang ...no words can make it better...keep talking to the medical team ...asking questions...and keep venting on this forum...
0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Thanks nina6 . Just been told yesterday by our doctor he has only a few months to live. Deem as terminal now. I am upset at myself. Angry why this happen to my Husband, my Best Friend, the love of my life. I don’t know what to do next. 

Nina6
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Nina6
Occasional Contributor

Oh...ifeel so sad for you..jenniferwang.. im sitting here today just so sad one of those days i cant stop crying....if you can just talk and talk leave no stone unturned...have no regrets.. just surround each other with love...lots of love to you .

0 Kudos
Akhey
Occasional Contributor

Yoy can't eat any food you want. Doctors are wrong. Grain, sugar and dairy are the cause of most cancers.

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Thanks nina. Feeding him with lots of love. But today he has so much anger. He just scold me for everything. I hate to see him like this. I feel is all my fault. 

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Yes. We putting on a strict detoxic to flush out the chemo and giving lots of fruit and vege fresh juice as no he only can consume fruits and nothing else.

0 Kudos
Nina6
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.