Jules2
Super Contributor

Re: Frustrated Sister.

Hi Aylaah My condolences to you and family. hugss Julie xo
0 Kudos
samex
Regular Contributor

There aren't any words Aylaah. I just hope that you gained some solace from this site. S
0 Kudos
Mrs_Elton
Contributor

Dear Aylaah, My sincere condolences to you and your family. Sending you love and strength, courage and peace at this very sad time. Jill.
0 Kudos
julie190270
Occasional Contributor

Dear Aylaah, So sorry for your loss,my heart,thoughts and prayers to you and your family Julie x
0 Kudos
Versaillon
Contributor

Hi Aylaah Our condolences on the passing of your sister. Our thoughts are with your family for Tuesday. Take care of yourself. Jo xxx
0 Kudos
thaker
Contributor

Dear Aylaah My deepest condolences to you and your family. Having recently lost a loved one I know there is really nothing anyone can say to take away the pain but I do hope you find comfort and take solace from the people around you who care. Sangeeta
0 Kudos
larn75
Contributor

Hi Aylaah, so sorry to hear your sad news. Please continue to access this site whenever you need to. we will be here with cyber hugs at the ready. through your pain, remember the good times. thinking of you and your family. Alana xxx
0 Kudos
Terrafirma
Contributor

Hi Kelly, I'm sad to hear of your sister's passing. It seems such a brief time since you first posted. I will be thinking of you and your family today. Best wishes - Ed.
0 Kudos
Mrs_Elton
Contributor

Aylaah, Thinking of you and the family today. With kind regards, Jill.
0 Kudos
caring_partner
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kelly, I am so sorry to hear that your sister has passed away. Life can be so cruel sometimes.Sending love and best wishes to you and your family and thinking of you and hope you get through today OK. Gail xx
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.