Testing. Testing.

JohnDenning59
Contributor

Testing. Testing.

Hi, all. I had a post removed last week for reasons unknown and I haven't had any notifications since. Can someone please respond to this post so that I can see if the link is still working?

Cheers

Colin

5 REPLIES 5
LindaG
Regular Contributor

Re: Testing. Testing.

Hi Colin, yes you are still with us!! Xx Linda G 

0 Kudos
JohnDenning59
Contributor

Thanks, Linda 😎

0 Kudos
stirling
Contributor

Sensored?

0 Kudos
JohnDenning59
Contributor

Definitely. Hang on, I'll try to use some substitute words to see if this gets through okay. I'll throw in a bit of Spanish as well.

I was commenting on the abysmal situation here in WA with the sistema de la salud publica, where six-hour or more waiting times in ER are now the norm due to so many health workers having abandonado la industria  after refusing to go to Maxine’s house, and how recently out of escuela de medicina medicos are being thrown into the deep end.

It seems that there are things no estamos permitidos to talk about. 😳

Colin

stirling
Contributor

Very clever. However Spanish probably isn't understood by the sensor live nor artificial.  So you could say whatever you like and not be sensored. Moderated might be a better term. Anyway, you are loud and clear and you should be able to say whatever you like. I attempted to have some comments deleted, that could'nt be done. 

Buenos dias.

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.