adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast

kerr
New Contributor

adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast

hello, how nice to have discovered this site. I was diagnosed nearly 8 years ago, and had a mastectomy. Have found my health is now compromised particularly in my sinuses. often feel like I am going mad as I worry about my health. Nice to not feel so alone.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SILLY
Super Contributor

Re: adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast

There are a few others here who have ACC but they do not post often . Having it in the breast is rare but I have met some online who do have the same as you .
0 Kudos
kerr
New Contributor

I would be very interested in catching up with anyone in Sydney who has had an adenoid cystic carcinoma. Also I would love to go to Brisbane to meet other acc survivors in March. Please contact me at kerrfil@optusnet.com.au. Thank you ...Kerr
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

I have lost your email address .
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Found your email address .
0 Kudos
Readallaboutit
New Contributor

Hi Kerr I also have adenoid cystic carcinoma (breast) and have known I've had it or something not right for many years. Last year I was formally diagnosed after pushing to get noticed in the system just recently I have has a unilateral mastectomy and now I am looking at chemo or radiation to blast in case of remnants. My condition is triple negative so yes I need to get on to it. But it has been hard to find anyone else with this condition. However I'm based in Melbourne not Sydney 😞

Fiona

0 Kudos
Readallaboutit
New Contributor

Hi Silly I'd be keen to chat or catch up with you or the others you speak of with this condition that would be great.

My email is fifinotapoodle@yahoo.com

Fiona

0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Sorry for the late reply . I'll send you an email . 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.