My memoir is now published

harker
Frequent Contributor

My memoir is now published

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Letters-Transylvania-Hugh-Kiernan/dp/0994273541/ref=tmm_pap_title_0 Harker
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
sarah
Contributor

Re: My memoir is now published

Omg, this is amaaaaazing.... Someone's finally done it. And before me! Well done Harker - Well, well, done and congratulations :) I haven't had a good look yes, but I surely will. All the very best. Sarah xox
0 Kudos
sarah
Contributor

Omg, this is amaaaaazing.... Someone's finally done it. And before me! Well done Harker - Well, well, done and congratulations :) I haven't had a good look yet, but I surely will. All the very best. Sarah xox
0 Kudos
Allicat
Contributor

Congratulations Harker! I've always loved your writing on this site and look forward to reading your book.
0 Kudos
Allicat
Contributor

Congratulations Harker! I've always loved your writing on this site and look forward to reading your book.
0 Kudos
samex
Regular Contributor

Congrats. Sorry I can't make the launch but I shall certainly be acquiring a copy! S
0 Kudos
Zen-moment
Occasional Contributor

Congratulations Harker - wonderful achievement, Awaiting my copy in the mail 🙂 Hope you are well and enjoy the outcomes from this great venture of yours. Zen
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

Harker I thank you for writing your story and getting it published. I will be purchasing your book and very much look forward to reading it. Congratulations to you on being published!!! Julie
0 Kudos
Jellybean
Not applicable

Congratulations Harker on completing a task that many of us, like me, also want to do. Don't know if I will get organised enough though. Haven't read it yet , but will! You must feel very happy to have achieved your goal! Jellybean
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

H Reading your memoir and have cried for you, me and every other cancer patient. Am absolutely promoting itbon fb!@
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.