Hey Everyone!

Not applicable

Hey Everyone!

Hi, My name is Leesa and I am new to the site. I look forward to meeting lots of new people, I also have just had a neck dissection on Wed (18/1/12) to remove a 6cm tumor where my lymph node used to be. I thought I had finally got rid of my SCC on 18/12/10 when I had a karapandzic lip rotation flap on my left side bottom lip. All I did was bite my lip....as simple as that, and this dirty SCC was sitting under the skin like a spider ready to pounce. Well, I finally got that sorted and then nearly a year to the date, a lump appears on my left side submandilur lymph node. ok.... here we go again! Not going to give up until the SCC decides to give up first thats for sure, Im so darn mad at it, Cheers
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
wombat4
Contributor

Re: Hey Everyone!

Good on you Leesa, you keep mad at it, until it decides it is not welcome, and leaves, wombat4
0 Kudos
Sunshine006au
Contributor

Hi Leesa Keep up the fighting spirit... Be mad at it as Wombat said, A Positive mind is a very powerful weapon. Alison
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Good on you for a fighting spirit.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.