What if cannabis could cure cancer (2010)

Not applicable

What if cannabis could cure cancer (2010)

An interesting documentary I've seen last night; http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1585579545/ What if Cannabis Cured Cancer (2010) Could the chemicals found in marijuana prevent and even heal several deadly cancers? Discover the truth about this ancient medicine as world-renowned scientists in the field of cannabinoid research illustrate their truly mind-blowing discoveries. “What if Cannabis Cured Cancer” explains how we are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies, and when pot is consumed, the “endocannabinoids” inside us—along with any cannabinoids we ingest—fit together like a key in a lock. Thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis — and perhaps even the future of medicine. Narrated by Emmy-winning actor, Peter Coyote, and featuring interviews with: * Dr. Robert Melamede, Associate Professor and Biology Chairman, University of Colorado * Dr. Sean D. McAllister, PhD, researcher at the California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco. * Dr. Jeffrey Hergenrather, M.D. * Dr. David Bearman M.D. * Dr. Manuel Guzman, Ph.D. Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Biology Complutense University Madrid, Spain * Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medical Chemistry at the University of Jerusalem * Dr. Donald Abrams, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Integrative Oncology, University of California, San Francisco File size: 362.65 MB File duration: 0 h 49 min 0.17 s Quality of video: 25281 eff.bits per frame 3x4 Video Stream: XviD MPEG-4 codec 'XVID' <0x44495658>, 720x480, 24 bit, 88114 frm, 29.9690 frm/s, 671.767 kbit/s Audio Stream: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3) <0x0055>, 44100 Hz, 128.000 kbit/s, Stereo http://hotfile.com/dl/96653227/72edc57/What.if.Cannabis.Cured.Cancer.DVDRip.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/96653228/9b681b2/What.if.Cannabis.Cured.Cancer.DVDRip.part2.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/96653346/f2f5ca6/What.if.Cannabis.Cured.Cancer.DVDRip.part3.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/96653351/78ef4de/What.if.Cannabis.Cured.Cancer.DVDRip.part4.rar.html
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
harker
Frequent Contributor

Re: What if cannabis could cure cancer (2010)

...I would still want oxynorm.
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

lol Harker ...
0 Kudos
samex
Regular Contributor

I remember when my friend was in awlful pain form the cancer in his bones that a medical person suggested, on the sl,y that cannabis cold help him with his pain relief. He was amazed that after so many years from his slightly wild youth, a number of friends were immediately forthcoming with offers! He thought that they had all grown out of it. he didn't take up the offer but found it all rather amusing. S
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

We'd all be stoned!
0 Kudos
Jules2
Super Contributor

lol sailor ... either that or wearing lots of hemp?
0 Kudos
harker
Frequent Contributor

Gee Sailor, some of us are trying to deal with life threatening illnesses and you think being funny is the thing to to. Well congrastulations. Don't you know anything about the struggles people have to go through to get the right medfication? For some of us it takes years and most of the drugs half kill you anyway, your hair falls out (yes, all of them) and you gets boils and cramps and infections and spots and I even knew someone who started to grow a dorsal fin but the pharmaceutical companies kept feeding him shark cartilagethey just don't care all they want is a buck. And you think this is cause for humour! My God. Maybe I am missing something here... H
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

G'day Harker If you didn't laugh about it you would have to cry. Having experienced second hand the mental illness that cannabis consumption can bring about, it isn't a laughing matter. I think the context of this blog is not worth crying over, so I laugh. cheers Sailor The cure for anything is saltwater – sweat, tears, or the sea. Isak Dinesen
0 Kudos
samex
Regular Contributor

Salt water , Sailor. Now that is a cure I can relate to! S
0 Kudos
Sailor
Deceased

G'day there I know that I have posted this information on this site elsewhere and at some other time. On various occasions cannabis has been promoted as a complementary medicine to assist with pain control and nausea and vomiting. Back in another lifetime many aeons BC - i.e. the '80's, some clinicians did do a control trial of cannabis to control nausea and vomiting - Ondansetron wasn't available then, and Maxilon was just starting to be used. What they found in the randomised controlled trial was that there was no difference in the number of episodes of vomiting, however, those on cannabis just didn't care about it. One has to remember that in this area there is an awful lot of pseudo-science combined with a selective use of folklore. Put it on the internet and people will believe it. The best I have had put to me is a mixture of flaxseed oil and cream cheese to cure prostate cancer. It has to be a specific type of cream cheese and the flaxseed oil has to be cold, i.e. straight out of the refrigerator, when mixed with the cream cheese. The authority for this is a German biochemist who is not accepted by the scientific establishment so has difficulty getting her results established. Note the combination of conspiracy theory, scientific qualifications and special natural ingredients. I of course had to pose the wrong question when I asked if it should be boiled or raw flaxseed oil? When asked what I meant, I said that when I go to Bunnings I needed to know what to get as flaxseed oil is exactly the same as Linseed oil and I use it as a finish for timber. It didn't go over well. Maybe someone will suggest taking Danish oil next! Cheers Sailor If it ain't broke only a sailor will fix it. Anon
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.