Lost Battle

Sooziii
Occasional Contributor

Lost Battle

Just to let you all know that Philip lost his battle with the tumour on 5 March.Suzanne http://philipsstory.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
mikey
Contributor

Lost Battle

I'm saddened to read of your loss Soozii. May Phillip rest in peace.
0 Kudos
Gaffo
Occasional Contributor

Lost Battle

Hi Suzanne, Although the pain and suffering is still there for you each day, Philip is now free and you will be in his heart for all eternity for all the love, care and support you gave him.   Keep your friends close and take care. Warm regards Gaffo
0 Kudos
tanyas
New Contributor

Lost Battle

Hi Soozi Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you are coping ok although it is early and I'm sure still very raw. It's been a year and a bit since I lost Mum and it's still tough but I do have good days. be kind to yourself. Tanya  
0 Kudos
Oldman
Contributor

Lost Battle

Dear Suzzie,I hope this note finds you well I am so sorry about your loss.I also hope you find faith to remain here for support.Love and best wishes oldman (Kevin)
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Lost Battle

Dear Suzanne, I am very sorry to hear about your loss, we have never chatted but I just wanted to let you know I did see your message but sometimes its hard to know what to say. I had a look on Philip's blog spot you were obviously dedicated to him & his care, it sounds like Philip was very lucky to have you. Wishing you all the best through this difficult time & like Kevin says hopefully we will still see you around on cc. Butterfly
0 Kudos
jill
New Contributor

Lost Battle

Soozi I dont know if you remember me, I emailed you last year when this site first started. Bob lost hist battle on 31st July last year, it was quite unexpected and sudden, only two days notice. I havent taken much part in this site since then. I am sorry to  hear about Philip. I posted earlier today in the loss section but if you feel like emailing me to talk or if i can help in any way please let me know. Hugs  and take care Jill
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.