My husband was told treatment not working.

Nina6
Occasional Contributor

Re: My husband was told treatment not working.

How are you going jenniferwang...I do hope you are coping with everything.....its a very sad journey....

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Hi Nina, I am taking each day as it is. These few days I had up and down events. Like I have no where to scream. I was desperate I asked my in laws to take me to a naturopath they were seeing but today I went I regret as I know I can’t afford. In the end spend heaps of money. Is not anyone fault but my own. I know better. My Husband got mad at us for wasting money. My parents mad at me too. I want to scream out loud but I can’t. I feel I have to take it and move on. 

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

I was clinging on to this small hope but deep down I know nothing can cure him just prolong his life. Cried alone. But still fighting 

0 Kudos
little_stitcher
Super Contributor

Hi Jennifer, I know what you mean about wanting to scream out loud but not being able to.  You can 'scream' here all you want, and we will listen.  love and hugs, Emily

0 Kudos
Nina6
Occasional Contributor

Really  ??  😐

0 Kudos
little_stitcher
Super Contributor

That's what this forum is for- I've found it useful when I need to vent to people who understand.  My husband has been in remission for 7 years, so all our friends and family think it's over.  Of course, it's not, and people here understand that.  I hope you find it as beneficial as I have!

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Thanks Emily. Thank you all for listening and understanding. I took a few hours break by going to work. I needed it. To reconnect to my life instead sitting at home crying. He was so upset yesterday after our doctor appointment as doctor said there is nothing for him in Australia. But I am still going to ask around and find referrals if I can

0 Kudos
Jenniferwang
Contributor

Why is there people out there wanting to scam family members like us? Is so cruel. Had received an email from a user on this forum telling I am selecting to care for them and money comes good. Why??!!! They should be banned from here

0 Kudos
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Hi @Jenniferwang, I've taken care of them and removed the message from your private messages Heart

Jenniferwang
Contributor

Thank you kate. It is upsetting that they will try to scam families like this. 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.